Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ancho and Cocoa Carne Asada
- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (1-to 1 1/4-pounds) piece of flank steak
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 (7-to 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups packaged coleslaw mix (7 ounces)
- Accompaniments: sliced pickled jalapeos; sour cream; lime wedges
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?