Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
An Updated Red Potato Salad
- 8 red potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise (such as Hellmann's®/Best Foods®)
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|