Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Amy's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|