Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
American All-Beef Meat Loaf
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small russet potato (4 ounces), peeled and coarsely grated
- ½ medium-size yellow or white onion, finely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 bay leaf
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 301kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 146mg (49%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|