Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
American-Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli pasta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- 2 (2 ounce) cans sliced black olives
- 1 cup cubed Genoa salami
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|