Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Amber's Sesame Chicken
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 5 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into chunks
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.5g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|