Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Amazingly Succulent Roast Turkey Thighs
- 1 large heat-resistant nylon oven bag (such as Reynolds® Oven Bags)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large carrot, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 turkey thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|