Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Amazingly Good and Healthy Tuna Salad
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 sweet apple, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|