Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Amazing DIY chocolate truffles
- 300 ml double cream
- 1 knob unsalted butter
- finely grated zest of 1 clementine
- 300 g good-quality dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), broken into small pieces
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 splash brandy
- 1 handful mixed nuts, (Brazil nuts, toasted almonds and hazelnuts)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder, to serve
- 1 pack biscotti, to serve
- 1 bottle Vin Santo, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?