Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Amazing Apple Challah Yeast Bread
- For the Dough:
- 1/2 Cup (4oz) Water, lukewarm
- 1/4 Cup Runny Honey
- 1 1/2 Tbs Dry Active Yeast
- 7 Tbs Vegetable Oil 2 Large Eggs
- 17oz. All-purpose Flour (about 4 cups, but it's best to weigh it)
- 1 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Orange Zest
- For the Apple Filling:
- 2 Medium/large Apples peeled, cored and diced in 3/4" chunks
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbs Dark rum (optional)
- For the Glaze:
- 1 1/2 Tbs Apple Juice/Cider
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?