Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Amateur's Light Breeze Chicken Chili
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, undrained
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili beans, drained
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) jar sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 large green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 10 cups water, or as needed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|