Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Amaranth and Feta Phyllo Triangles
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 medium leeks, white and light green parts only, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 ounces (2 cups packed) amaranth leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes, to taste
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
- 2 large eggs
- 4 (16 x 12-inch) sheets frozen phyllo dough, defrosted
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?