Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Amaranth-Walnut Cookies with Brandy
- 4 ounces toasted walnut pieces (about 1 slightly heaped cup)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour (3 1/8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup amaranth flour (1 ounce)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter (3 1/2 ounces), softened
- 1 large egg yolk, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- About 6 tablespoons amaranth seeds, for rolling (optional)
- About 32 toasted walnut halves or pieces
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?