Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Amalfi Calamari Pasta
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound cleaned squid (bodies only), cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick rings
- 2 cups olive oil
- 2 cups canola oil
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, diced
- 3 to 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh italian parsley, divided
- Lemon wedges
- Special equipment: Deep-fry thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?