Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Always Delicious Cherry Pie
- 1 deep dish pastry for double crust
- 2 (16.5 ounce) cans pitted dark sweet cherries, drained with syrup reserved
- 1 (16 ounce) can pitted sour cherries, drained
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon red food coloring
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 79g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|