Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Alton Brown's Roast Turkey
- 1 (14 to 16 pound) frozen young turkey
- 1 gallon vegetable broth, homemade or canned
- 1 cup kosher salt
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, light or dark
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 1/2 teaspoons allspice berries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons candied ginger, chopped
- 1 gallon water, iced
- 1 red apple, quartered
- 1/2 onion, quartered
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup water
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 6 leaves sage
- Canola oil
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?