Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 1/4 to 3 1/2 pounds chicken wings or turkey wings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 11 cups water, divided
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 large celery stalk, coarsely chopped
- 1 large carrot, coarsely chopped
- 2 fresh parsley sprigs
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 small bay leaf
- 5 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Roasting pan with pan juices reserved from turkey
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?