Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and halved
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- ¾ pound Gruyere cheese, grated (3 cups)
- ¾ pound Emmanthaler or raclette cheese, grated (3 cups)
- 1½ tablespoons cornstarch
- Freshly milled black pepper, to taste
- Splash kirsch, optional
- Crusty bread, chunks of crisp apple and pear, blanched asparagus or broccoli, for dipping
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 419kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 26g (39%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (78%)|
|Cholesterol 86mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|