Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Aloo Gobi ki Subzi (Potatoes and Cauliflower)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 pinch asafoetida powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 pinch ground turmeric
- 1 hot green pepper, split down its length (optional)
- 3 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 potato, cubed
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|