Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Aloo Gobi (Curried Cauliflower and Potatoes)
- 4 tablespoons ghee or a mixture of butter and oil
- small handful of green chilies, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into strips
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into 2-inch florets
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (optional)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- 3 to 4 tablespoons fresh coriander or parsley, chopped
- lime or lemon wedges for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?