Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Almost Cheeseless Pasta Casserole
- zest of one large lemon
- 8 ounces dried whole wheat pasta (penne or something comparable in size)
- 1 1/2 cups butternut squash, peeled and sliced into quarter sized pieces
- 3 handfuls kale, chard, and/or spinach, loosely chopped
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (I use 2% here)
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and torn into pieces
- scant 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?