Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Almond and Walnut Baklava Recipe
- 1 pound phyllo dough (at least 20 sheets), thawed
- 1/2 pound raw almonds
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 pound raw shelled walnuts
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 26 whole cloves
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup clover honey
- 1 (3-inch)
- (or 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon)
- , split lengthwise and seeds scraped (or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- 1/4 medium lemon
- 8 whole cloves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?