Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Almond and Orange Cake
- 7 oz (200g) carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice, or orange- or almond-flavored liqueur
- 4 large eggs, separated
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1¼ cup almond flour (almond meal)
- Confectioners sugar, for sifting (optional)
- 8 in (20cm) round cake pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 209kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 106mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|