Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Almond and Herb Baked Tilapia
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Juice and grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup sliced raw almonds
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- ¼ cup very finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large, thick tilapia fillets (about 6 to 8 ounces each)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 462kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 32g (50%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 84mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|