Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Almond and Baby Bok Choy Asian Salad
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 heads baby bok choy, cleaned and sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup croutons
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|