Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound unsalted butter, cut into chunks, plus more for the pan
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 3½ cups coarsely chopped toasted slivered almonds
- 9 ounces 41% milk chocolate, melted
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 367kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (58%)|
|Cholesterol 41mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|