Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Almond Praline Semifreddo with Grappa-Poached Apricots
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds with skin (1 ounce),
- and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups chilled heavy cream
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 (3-inch) strip lemon zest
- 1/2 cup grappa
- 8 firm-ripe apricots (1 1/2 to 1 3/4 pounds), halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?