Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Almond Crescent Buns
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|