Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Almond Cakes with Chocolate Passion-Fruit Sauce
- 4 ounces almond paste (not marzipan)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Confectioners' sugar for dusting
- 5 ounces good-quality bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup passion fruit juice, such as Loza Passion Fruit Nectar
- Special equipment: 6 (1/2-cup) ramekins, food processor, stand mixer with paddle attachment
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?