Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Almond Butterscotch Toffee
- 2 cups (6 ounces) sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon canola or safflower oil
- 8 ounces (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- ¾ cup (5 ounces) granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or fine-grained sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate (62 to 72% cacao content), finely chopped
- 7 × 11-inch (2-quart) rectangular baking pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 167kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 16mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|