Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Almond, Apricot, and Cream Cheese Crostata
- 1/2 (7-ounce) log almond paste
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of 15-ounce package), room temperature
- 5 to 6 large apricots, quartered, pitted
- 1/4 cup apricot jam, heated
- 3 crushed amaretti cookies (Italian macaroons)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?