Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Almond-Macaroon Torte with Chocolate Frosting and Orange Compote
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Peel of 1 large orange, removed in strips with vegetable peeler
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 1/2 cups slivered almonds
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 large pinches of coarse kosher salt
- 2 vanilla beans, split lengthwise
- 6 large egg whites
- 20 ounces bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 61% cacao), chopped
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 large oranges, all peel and white pith cut off
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?