Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Almond-Lemon Torte with Fresh Strawberries
- Mild olive oil (not extra-virgin) for brushing pan plus 6 tablespoons
- 4 tablespoons unsalted matzo meal, divided
- 2 cups almond flour or almond meal*
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 6 large eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 5 cups sliced stemmed strawberries (about 2 pounds), divided
- 1 tablespoon (or more) sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?