Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Almond-Crusted Salmon with Leek and Lemon Cream
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 medium leeks, halved, thinly sliced (white and pale green parts only)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup sliced almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 6 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?