Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Almond-Apricot Chicken with Mint Pesto
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 4 dried apricots, cut into 1/4-inch pieces (3 tablespoons)
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1/3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mint Pesto (recipe below)
- 3 cups lightly packed fresh mint
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?