Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into small cubes
- 2 (8 ounce) packages sliced fresh mushrooms
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 3 zucchinis, cubed
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 large red potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|