Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Allie’s Delicious Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 quart warm milk (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 pound cubed ham
- 5 ounces cubed Cheddar cheese
- 5 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 5 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- paprika to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.1g|
|Saturated Fat 20.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|