Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Allana's Excellent Potato Soup
- 8 ounces cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|