Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup dried/uncooked/raw chickpeas, rinsed, picked over and soaked for at least one hour and up to overnight (do not attempt this recipe with canned chickpeas!)
- ⅓ cup chopped red onion (about ¼th of a medium red onion, chopped)
- ½ cup fresh parsley leaves
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground sea salt or kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?