Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter (Ive gotten away with a tablespoon or two less)
- 1½ cups uncooked whole wheat orzo pasta
- 3½ cups or 2 (14 ounce) cans of vegetable broth
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese (feel free to use more or less cheese or a different type of cheese)
- Vegetables! For the butternut squash risotto, I chopped up half a white onion, a shallot and a medium sized, roasted butternut squash.
- Salt, pepper and spices to taste
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?