Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped and drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint and basil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped kalamata olives
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground sea salt
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes (or other tiny tomatoes)
- 2 red bell peppers (choose long peppers over squatty ones)
- 2 large zucchinis
- about ⅓ cup olive oil
- sea salt
- 4½-inch thick slices of whole wheat peasant bread (large, oval-shaped slices should come from a boule or large loaf)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 cups baby arugula leaves (or other baby lettuce leaves, I used a mix)
- 2 small tomatoes, preferably yellow, sliced into fat rounds
- ¼ cup very roughly chopped basil and mint leaves
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled while cold and allowed to warm to room temperature
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?