Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 15-oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- One limes worth of fresh lime juice
- 2 cups cubed, baked sweet potatoes (one extra-large or two smallish sweet potatoes)
- ⅓ cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- ½ cup chopped roasted green chiles (two 4-ounce cans should do it)
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper, if you like spicy food like me
- 1 jalapeo, diced
- 1 Fresno pepper, diced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 16-ounce jar of salsa verde
- 8 corn tortillas
- Monterey Jack cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Sliced avocado
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?