Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ pound dried whole wheat bow-tie or spiral-shaped pasta
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more if necessary
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (around 5 garlic cloves)
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1½ pound broccoli (about 4 medium, tightly packed florets), chopped into small, bite-sized pieces
- Sea salt or kosher salt
- ½ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 to 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled while still cold (around ½ cup)
- ⅓ cup coarsely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (or Parmesan)
- 15 pitted kalamata olives, chopped (optional)
- ½ small lemon, juiced
- optional add-ins: 2 cups or 1 can cooked chickpeas, drained, and/or a couple handfuls of baby arugula (great with leftovers)
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?