Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, tips cut off, discolored leaves removed and sliced in half (smaller sprouts are better than large sprouts)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅔ cup fresh cranberries (or ⅓ cup dried cranberries)
- ⅓ cup crumbled Gorgonzola or goat cheese
- ⅓ cup freshly toasted pecans
- 1½ cups cooked barley, reheated (see instructions above)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or more to taste
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?