Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 granny smith apple (preferably organic), cut into big pieces or one pear
- 2 cups of kale (pull leaves from two stalks to make two cups) or 2 cups spinach
- 1 lime (juiced or remove the seeds and add the flesh, too) or one lemon
- 1 small handful of cilantro (pull the leaves from the stalks)
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons ginger (mine came from a jar but you can grate fresh ginger instead)
- ⅓ cup chopped frozen banana (entirely optional, add if you want a more creamy texture)
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?