Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 inch nub of ginger, grated or finely chopped (grate it on a Microplane and you wont have to peel it!)
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup quality peanut oil, olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2½ teaspoons reduced-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon agave nectar
- big pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 big bunch watercress, very roughly chopped
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped
- 2 to 3 stalks of celery, thinly sliced and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped (include both white and green parts)
- 1½ cups shelled edamame (I used frozen)
- 1½ cups cooked forbidden rice or wild rice (use ¾ cup rice to 1½ cup water)
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?