Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (you can also use spelt, rye, cornmeal or buckwheat)
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk (make your own: add 2 tablespoons of vinegar or lemon juice to 2 cups milk, and let sit for 5 minutes)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey)
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter (original recipe called for one full stick of butter)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?