Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed under running water in a fine mesh colander for a couple of minutes
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 small bunch of kale, stems removed and leaves chopped (for a total of about 4 cups chopped kale)
- ⅓ cup chopped red onion
- ⅓ cup large, unsweetened coconut flakes*
- 2 cups cilantro, packed
- scant ½ cup cashews
- 4 cloves garlic
- ½ cup olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ lime, juiced (or more, to taste)
- pinch red pepper flakes, optional
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?