Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups apple cider (or unfiltered apple juice, doctored up with warm spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice)
- ½ inch nub of fresh ginger, peeled and grated or finely minced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 star anise (optional, but they're pretty!)
- ½ vanilla bean, slit down the middle with the insides scooped out (or ¼ ounce vanilla extract)
- Bourbon (plan on about 1½ ounces per drink. I used Jim Beam)
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?