Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed under running water in a fine mesh colander for a couple of minutes
- 1 pound long green beans, aka haricots verts (roughly 3 cups)
- salt and pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup water
- ½ medium red onion, sliced into very thin strips
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 corn on the cobs, stripped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1½ to 2 small lemons, juiced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- sea salt and black pepper
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds (highly recommended)
- crumbled feta (optional)
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?